Hours per week: 0.00
Salary: £20000.00 - £20000.00
Start Date: 16/05/2017
The Translator & Proofreader will be assisting the Translation, Marketing and Customer Service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
• Responsible for translating website contents including product descriptions, marketing and digital content, customer service page content.
• Provide support for customer queries in your language.
Translator will be working as part of the translation team and provide support for the customer service team when/if necessary. As a translator, you will be responsible for translating everything for your local TLD: website interface, marketing and digital content, technical products, help pages.
- Translate website contents, product descriptions and marketing and digital contents
- Understand and learn the products
- Make sure the Translation Memory (TM) is organised and up-to-date
- Make sure the glossary/termbase is organised and up-to-date
- Assist the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from customers
- Any translation and communication in any other foreign language as required.
KPI’ s: (This needs to be set by language)
- Improve translation level as set.
- Maintain product description updates as set.
- Ensure high quality standards.
- Observing the language guidelines and tone of voice as well as keeping them up-to-date.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Native standard of Chinese as well as English
- Degree in translation or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding and excellent command of CAT tool
- Creative writing skill will be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
- Demonstrate experience of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand ‘what good looks like’, and capable of multi-tasking
- Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get stuff done
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business, and able to attend other sites for which travel may be required
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Injection Mould Setter Technician
£20000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£10.00 per Hour
Delivery Driver/warehouse Operative
£0.00 per Hour
£23000.00 - £28000.00