Meeting & Events Sales Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00
£27,000 - £30,000 salary DOE
My client is looking for an exceptional M&E Sales Manager to join an excellent hotel chain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To deliver the meetings and events strategy in order to achieve commercial returns
- To deliver an efficient, effective and professional meetings and events booking service, maximising the conversion from enquiry to booking
- To communicate accurately and effectively to the operational teams
- To plan and deliver the Sales Activity Plan
- To liaise closely with the General Manager and Revenue and Sales Manager to increase revenue and profit according to agreed strategy
- To be responsible for a team of 3 sales coordinators
- To be responsible for the key accountabilities, which are: Strategy, Brand Delivery, Product Knowledge, Sales & Marketing, People Development and Commercial Responsibilities
- Experience in the same or similar role is vital
- Experience in a hotel environment is hugely preferable
- Evidence of creating and implementing a Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Excellent attitude with guest experience and profits at the forefront of your mind
If you're interested in knowing more about this unique opportunity, APPLY NOW or call Tasha on 02392 361 115.
V3 is acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Client Success Advisor
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£9.50 per Hour
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.36 per Hour