Sales and Lettings Administrator
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £18000.00 - £18000.00
£15,000 - £18,000
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and efficient sales & lettings administrator to join their new office in Southsea, our client is bringing a more global (US/Dubai/AUS) model of estate agency to the UK. The successful administrator candidate must have strong organisational skills and strong written and verbal communication. The ideal candidate will have 1 year’s experience in a similar role.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Drawing up Tenancies & Referencing
• Ensuring sales and letting register is up to date with window displays and on web sites
• Key allocation
• Preparing inventories (will need to check tenants in and out when tenancy starts or ends)
• Arranging and keep records of EPC, Gas Safe & Legionnaires checks.
• Co-ordinating check in and out
• Preparing sales particulars and window display (will need to load up video tours, floor plan etc.)
• Greeting visitors, directing phone calls to sales team.
Skills and experience;
• Highly organised and able to set your own diary
• Well-presented and confident
• The ability to work independently, use own initiative and be highly self-motivated
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• A keen eye for detail
• 1 year’s experience in a similar role
• Full/Clean Driving licence
• Long term committed and looking to grow with the company.
Call Tasha on 02392 361 115 to apply now!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£12.02 per Hour
£10.57 per Hour
£70000.00 - £70000.00
£12.02 per Hour