Finance Manager (1 year Maternity Cover)
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £31000.00
Weekdays, 9.00am - 5.30pm
An immediate start for our award-winning client, reporting directly to the Cluster Head of Finance.
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to fulfil a one year maternity cover contract. We are seeking someone who has ideally been working in the same or a similar role within the hospitality industry but just as keen to speak to people in any industry.
Desirable qualifications and/or experience:
- CIMA, AAT or ACA qualifications would be fantastic.
- Strong understanding of Peoplesoft, Opera and Oracle is preferable.
- Operational Finance Knowledge: at least 5 years of operational experience in the same or a similar role.
Skills & Knowledge needed:
- Accounting and Economics: Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling and the reporting of financial data. Also, ensuring all taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent and accounting for expenditure.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking: The ability to gather, analyse and process information with a view to drawing appropriate conclusions and solutions.
- Administration and Management: Knowledge of the business with meticulous administrative detail. The position will involve leading and managing two financial assistants.
- Evaluating Information and Compliance Standards: maintaining compliance standards and using relevant information to adjust accordingly.
- Business Results: Have full control of all financial procedures, efficiently delegating responsibilities and to take ownership of the business' finances.
My client is an international, market leader in their field and are set in beautiful, idyllic surroundings. You cannot access the workplace by public transport so a full valid UK driving license and a car is essential for this role. There is free onsite parking with free meals on shift and nationwide discounts for the company.
A truly fantastic opportunity for a one year contract, so please apply now for immediate interviews.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£18000.00 - £24000.00
£45000.00 - £50000.00
Front End Developer
£35000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour