Telecoms Support Technician
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00
£25,000 - £27,000
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a leading independent provider of telecommunications and largest direct business partner of O2 in the UK. Working as a Support Technician you will be office based providing 1st to 3rd line installation and technical support to all customers and working closely with other departments. We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual who will wish to take advantage of the opportunities arising from the growth in the business in future.
Roles and Responsibilities;
• Provide 1st to 3rd line installation and technical support.
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues using in-house web-based tools and escalation procedures.
• Provide advice and recommendations to maintenance staff as applicable.
• Provide support to clients for everyday issues.
• Provide quality customer service at all times.
Skills and Experience;
• Good IT skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Previous experience within a Technical Support IT Team.
• Willingness to learn new systems.
• Team player with a desire to help others.
• Capable of working to challenging deadlines whilst managing multiple activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 3 years experience within a similar role
• Remote technical support – NEC SV9100, Gamma Horizon, Gamma / BT WLR / SIP
• Portal and network support services – all preferable but not essential – equivalent experience will be considered.
• 1st to 3rd line response within agreed service level agreements (SLA)/Broadband/Ethernet/Gamma Horizon ordering, configuration and remote installation.
Immediate interviews! Apply Now! Or Call on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00