Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £18000.00 - £22000.00
Our client is looking for an individual to work in a very busy payroll and accounts department that is growing like crazy.
This unique individual should be experienced in dealing with the running of a large payroll, ideally using sage payroll and accounts, working to very tight weekly deadlines.
Other duties include:
- Manage and validate weekly payroll for PAYE and contract staff, working to strict deadlines and timescales
- Find alternative ways to save time and eliminate human error by automating the process
- Raise invoices, manage petty cash, upload bank payments
- Administer all P32s, FPS, EPS, CIS, pensions and statutory payments
- Bank reconciliation, Sales and Purchase ledgers will also form part of this role.
Skills and Qualifications
• As this role is a numbers game, Maths would have been your strongest subject; you’ll also love a spreadsheet!
• They use Sage Payroll and Accounts; experience within these applications is must.
• Computer literacy; Excel, Sage
• Database experience; knowledge of CRM an advantage
You would also be required on occasion to liaise with their clients for the collection of payments. Someone with experience in both Payroll and Credit Control would be their ideal candidate.
This is a rare opportunity for somebody to join a forward thinking company which is looking to grow.
Call Alvin Edyvane 07768 896 696 for more info and informal chat.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered