Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Location: Bognor Regis
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00
• Credible experience of working within a bars or catering environment
• At least two years’ management or supervisory experience
• IT Skills including experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to learn and a passion for self-development.
• Deputising in the absence of the Head of Department.
• Be present for the guests at all peak trading times - specific to your areas
• Ensure the venue is fit for purpose always. Manage and monitor - all 5 senses and guest communication, repair and maintenance & Health and Safety
• Review and management of TI, KPI & social media reports to understand trends, areas for opportunity and action
• Attend and feedback on your department's performance and action plans for improvements in Operations Meetings - i.e. weekly Operations Meeting
Team Experience - Lead our team towards excellence
• Recruitment - Forecast the number of team required for all breaks and ensure only the best team are selected to join our business
• Culture – Being a role model is unique way of working in everything you do and create an environment in which your team can perform at their best
• Training - Ensure a training schedule is in place and that it is planned and aligned to all mandatory training requirements
• Development - Ensure every team member has an opportunity to discuss their personal development as part of their performance review and has a development planin place where required
• Succession Planning - Use development plans to support with filling all key roles in the department.
• Goal Setting - Ensure every team member has RUMBA'd goals in place to work towards - in line with our performance review time scales
• Team Welfare & Wellbeing - Implement, manage and review processes for ensuring that our team are as fulfilled, healthy and supported as they can be whilst at work. And ensure that our team know what happens if/when they need support.
• Reward and Recognition - Support with the implementation and management of reward and recognition for our team
• Performance Manage - follow the correct processes are followed as set out in our internal guidelines and ensure that we are fair and consistent always.
Financial Performance - Shareholders commensurate on return of investments ....
• Review and assist with the Profit and Loss Account for your department in line with the budgets/forecast.
• Review and create an Action for Improvement Plan for any over spends on a weekly basis
Ensure the department is adhering to all regulations, policies and procedures - forexample....Health & Safety, Fire Safety & Cash Handling.
If you think this is you, please apply. They are interviewing ASAP!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00