Venue Assistant Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £18500.00 - £18500.00
Reporting directly to the Bars Manager you are responsible for delivering the following: -
• Assist in the Management and monitoring of venue cleanliness, repairs and maintenance, heating/lighting - all 5 senses
• Ensure the highest standards of service always
• In the absence of your Manager - Attend and feedback on your venues performance and action plans for improvements within your weekly Bars
• Evolution of service in the bars - increasing volume of table service through hand held.
• Recruitment - Forecast the number of team required for all breaks and ensure only the best team are selected to join our business
• Culture – Being a role model is a unique way of working in everything you do and create an environment in which your team can perform at their best
• Training - Ensure a training schedule is in place and that it is planned and aligned to all mandatory training requirements
• Development - Ensure every team member has an opportunity to discuss their personal development as part of their performance review and has a development plan in place where required
• Succession Planning - Use development plans to support with filling all key roles in the department.
• Goal Setting - Ensure every team member has RUMBA'd goals in place to work towards - in line with our performance review time scales.
• Team Welfare & Wellbeing - Support your manager with the Implementation, manage and review processes for ensuring that our team are as fulfilled, healthy and supported as they can be whilst at work. And ensure that our team know what happens if/when they need support.
• Reward and Recognition - Support with the implementation and management of reward and recognition for our team
• Performance Manage - follow the correct processes are followed as set out in our internal guidelines and ensure that we are fair and consistent always.
• Sales performance - Deliver sales budgets through targeting Team on helping our guests to buy (upselling), developing venue marketing and promotions and project managing product and business innovations.
• Management of P&L for your venue in line with the budgets/forecast.
• Stock Control – Stock control policy and procedures must be followed Always. Budgeted gross profit and yield targets must be achieved.
• Payroll - Payroll must be controlled within budget always ensuring you have the correct Team level in place to meet the service demand.
• Ensure the Venue is adhering to all regulations, policies and procedures - for example.... Health & Safety, Fire Safety & Cash Handling.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00