Senior Front End Web Developer
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £38000.00
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Here at V3 Recruitment we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting elite people to join our Business team’s that are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
Our most successful team members were recruited for their personality and ethic, secondly for their skills.
We want you if… you’re motivated by change, if you like variety, if you like having your views implemented, in return we’ll give you the freedom to be forward thinking and strive for success.
It’s all about you!
- 1+ years' experience working in a web development role
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience developing responsive websites for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Experience developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of this medium
- Working knowledge of Adobe Products
- Proven ability as a problem solver
- Effective time management and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and best practices
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement front-end web code - writing clean, semantic code at all times
- Develop new websites
- Maintain and improve systems
- Develop landing pages, emails and other reusable templates
- Design new and freshen up existing websites / systems
- HTML, SASS, CSS
- Experience with GIT Subversion Control
- Responsive Web Design
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Adobe Premiere / After Effects
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- Workflows like Grunt/Gulp JS
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Understanding of back-end technologies
You probably want to know a little bit about V3! So here goes…
Working with some of the most dynamic retail brands in Portsmouth & Hampshire, we have a strong dedicated workforce and a reputation with our clients we are more than happy to shout about servicing from shop floor to boardroom!
We work hard and play hard, we have fun with a spark of madness and we're proud to say we like to be different!
As a member of our 'not so normal' but amazing team you'll receive our quirky benefits, things like nonstop fruit, popcorn on tap, a subsidised tuck shop, free flu jab, end of year cash back bonus and free parking.
We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
It goes without saying, (but we’ll say it anyway!)
Your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance, however if you do, we’ll put the kettle on!
If you are interested, please contact Alvin Edyvane on 07768 896696.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered