Restaurant Team Leader
Location: Bognor Regis
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £17022.00 - £17022.00
Salary £17,022 plus progression
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar environment, although not essential as full training will be given.
- Have a problem solving attitude.
- Must drive or is willing to travel to Bognor Regis every day.
- Be passionate about delivery and exceeding our guest experience and expectations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with both guests and team members.
- Be a committed team player being both flexible and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate exceptional service standards and have a good eye for detail.
Overall scope of the role:-
- Work to provide a professional level of service, to create inspiring environments and be instrumental in motivating, coaching and developing the team.
- Be responsible for providing a high level of quality service throughout the restaurant whilst maintaining the appropriate standard of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Maintain open lines of communication both between your team and other leaders within the business.
- To have the ability to be empathetic, therefore delivering the best holiday experience and exceeding expectations for all our guests.
Food Safety and Health & Safety:
Takes responsibility for the day to day management of the Food Safety Policy and the Health & Safety Policy.
- Demonstrate empathy with guests, enhancing their experience.
- Utilizes feedback and qualitative measures to identify strengths and opportunities to develop the guest experience.
- Demonstrates the principles of the four customer conditions and LES to resolve any guest queries or when handling any customer dissatisfaction.
- Be present during peak operating times where possible.
Ensure the venue is fit for purpose at all times by adhering to opening/closing checks, alongside managing and monitoring all 5 senses and guest communication, repair and maintenance and Health & Safety
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER OR WANT TO PROGRESS IN YOUR CURRENT RESTAURANT ROLE, THEN APPLY NOW!!!
Any questions please call us on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00