Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £9.61
The Replenishment role is to manage the stock levels at the optimum level to achieve or beat the sales forecasts. They must have a good understanding of the supply base and manage all placement of product orders, and inbound stocks. Customer product availability is paramount, and a good understanding of the product sale profile is essential.
• Placement of purchase orders / stock call off’s from the supply base
• Working to improve the overall replenishment parameters from the suppliers (such as lead times, MOQ’s etc)
• Ensuring deliveries are on time and in full
• Liaising with the supply base to gain accurate and honest communications
• Maintaining replenishment system parameters accurately
• Constantly improving the replenishment parameters
• Resolve supplier issues efficiently and effectively
The Replenisher owns the overall stock levels in the business, and must maintain this at the most efficient level to optimise product availability. They must challenge and constantly improve the supplier efficiencies such as improved lead times, lower MOQ’s, more efficient pack sizes etc. Replenishers are responsible for placing and maintaining purchase orders, managing the system parameters and calling off products in a timely manner. They must review the replenishment alerts (under / over stocks etc) and propose and action changes to resolve these issues.
• Overall current stock levels
• Product availability
• Supplier delivery accuracy
• Replenishment data accuracy
• Placement and maintenance of purchase orders
• Supplier operational management and improvements
• Quality of stock management
• TBC – in line with accountabilities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Past experience of Replenishment within a similar retailer, or highly performing individual from within the business looking to progress. Must be exceptionally numeric with good skills in Excel and Powerpoint, with Tools Group / SO99 an advantage. Have a good understanding of the wider supply base, product lead times, minimum order restrictions, delivery lead times etc, and able to challenge and improve these. A strong communicator and negotiator essential.
- Analyses issues and proposes solutions
- Highly mathematical, able to see strengths and weaknesses in complex data set
- Good understanding of supply base constraints
- Operates in a timely and organised manner
- Experienced negotiation skills
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
£8.21 per Hour
£0.00 per Hour
£8.21 per Hour