Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £8.50
You will be working for one of Europe’s leading marina groups. Our client offer marina operations, consultancy and estate management. They lead the industry in providing hands-on expertise in everything from advising on marina locations to running marinas all over the world.
As creative marketing executive you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both marketing assets and content. From concept through to delivery, the successful candidate will have a passion for bringing brands to life, whilst understanding the need for consistency across all touch points.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Responsible for the actual design and management of all MDL’s creative needs, including engaging adverts, presentations, signage, brochures, flyers, posters, videos, digital assets, case studies, trade show collateral, social media assets, and the writing of blogs, social media posts, e-shots and more.
• Design, create, deliver and manage effective marketing campaigns, which will include copywriting, proof reading, database management and tracking by email, direct mail and online.
• To come up with new and innovative ideas for design and content creation.
• General administrative tasks including the organization of photography, formatting of content (including advertisements for print), reporting, print management and the day-to-day management of MDL’s design agency, social media sites and content.
• Experience within high-end hospitality and/or membership-based industry sectors.
• A keen sailor or watersports enthusiast
Apply Now, immediate start call on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£12.02 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour