Front Of House (Night Shift)
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £14400.00 - £14400.00
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Working Hours: 11pm - 7am, flexible night shifts
My client is a market leader and are looking for people to join their Night Reception Team. This will be on a temporary basis throughout the busy Summer months and could lead to future, permanent employment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To be able to operate the switchboard and deal with the messages/enquiries in an efficient manner and be knowledgable about voicemail, DDI and internet services
- To have extensive knowledge of the hotel's layout, facilities, services and tarriff in order to maximise conversion of sales opportunities with each guest contact
- To check-in guests to brand standard and ensure details are logged correctly using the computer correctly and efficiently
- To correctly post all transactions on a regular basis to ensure that bills are kept up-to-date and avoid unnecessary rebates
- Cash handling: follow the company's cash handling policy ensuring the balance of the front office float, to accept cash payments and to count the safe at shift change
- To deal with all guests requests and concerns in accordance with the relevant standard operating procedures
- To follow guest response procedures, using tact and discretion
- To complete night audit and relevant reports to company standards
- To operate a proper handover system between shifts in order to maximise guest satisfaction
- To be knowledgable about all Hotel programmes and promote them, as applicable, to guests/enquiries
- To receive room service orders and deliver them accordingly
- Previous Reception experience is preferred
- Experience working nights is a huge advantage
If you are interested please APPLY NOW or call Tim on 02392 361 115.
V3 are acting as an Employment Business.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£12.02 per Hour
£12.02 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£30000.00 - £30000.00