2nd Line Support
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £23000.00 - £28000.00
£23k - £28k
Working for a multi-award winning technology provider of telecoms, IT, cloud technology, broadband and digital services such as innovative website, digital marketing assets and focused digital marketing campaigns. Established in 2006 our client are looking for a 2nd line support technician to join thier fast growing team.
Main Job Description
• To take ownership of the 2nd line queue and coordinate resolution.
• To provide 2nd line technical input to diagnosis and resolve issues with remote hands.
• To take ownership of tickets, perform technical diagnosis and resolve within agreed SLA.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
• Provide escalation support to 1st line and coach junior team members.
• Carry out maintenance on client’s servers and network infrastructure.
• Ensure procedures and processes are updated and compliant to ITIL standards.
• Oversee daily server checks.
• Provide out of hours support on a rota basis.
• A real passion for IT Technical Support and Service Delivery.
• Good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work within a high volume and fast paced environment.
• Customer focused ethos and committed to providing a professional service.
• Logical approach to problem solving, ability to prioritise and enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
• 4+ years’ experience of working within an IT Service Desk.
• Competent use of a Service Management system to manage incidents and requests.
• Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group Policy.
• Hyper-V and VmWare.
• Firewall solutions – Watchguard, SonicWALL, Cisco, Draytek.
• Backup Software – Veeam, Altaro, Windows Server Backup.
• Networking - TCP/IP, VLANs, VPN, Wi-Fi.
• Office 365, EMS, SPE.
• Exchange 2010-2016
• Anti-Virus support.
• Cloud solutions – AWS, Azure
• Client workstation support – Windows 7,8,10, MAC OS.
• Microsoft MCSA Server and 365, CCNA exams preferred.
• ITIL or similar framework methodology.
Apply Now!! Call on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered