Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00
We are looking for a confident, driven experienced Office Manager who is used to working to high levels of operational management.
Our ideal candidate will be inspiring, motivating, process driven and have the confidence to improve and challenge processes already in place.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Manage the continual development of Policies, Procedures and Process Flows, covering all disciplines
• Manage the operations and improve processes
• Conduct internal audits on front and back office processes, reviewing the performance to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
• Head of complaints and customer experience
• The management of formal documentation submitted to potential and existing clients
• Continually review employment law and relevant legislative changes to ensure Company compliance
• Manage all Internal recruitment
• Manage all HR related issues, new starters and leavers, disciplinaries, appraisals etc
• Manage holidays, attendance and absence
• Carry out new starter induction and training
• Coordinate employee training
• Monitor the Company's website and social media content
• Ensure staff adhere to all office rules and procedures
• Arrange staff annual events
• Review company processes and implement new
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Stability in a similar management position preferably within the Recruitment industry
• Preferably CIPD part or fully qualified
• Prince2 qualification (desirable)
• Experienced internal auditor
• Process Driven
• Fully conversant with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and ideally InDesign)
• Ability to manage effectively with people at all levels
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the business
• Strong Leadership
• Planning and organisation
• Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
Benefits will include:
• iPhones and iMacs
• Great working environment
• Fortnightly on-site massages
• Dress down Friday
• Nonstop fruit with beers on Friday (or non-alcoholic if you prefer)
• Paid parking
• We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
Your official hours will be 08:00 - 17:30 However we work from early to late - it’s a V3 (and recruitment) thing!
If you are a dynamic, empowering manager who thrives in a challenging sales environment and believe you have the attributes and experience to fill this role please apply now or contact us on 02392 361115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£40000.00 - £40000.00
£18000.00 - £25000.00
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£24000.00 - £32500.00