Warehouse Systems Administrator
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £28000.00
Hours of work 40 hours
Warehouse Systems Administrator (Ricardo)
Reporting to Commercial Accountant
Location - The successful candidate will be based in Portsmouth but may be required to travel to Ireland on occasion.
Main duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for daily input of imports, exports and adjustments on Ricardo system.
• Liaising with HMCE including: Daily upload of data feeds to CHIEF and CFSP
• Work with inbound logistics to identify priority inflows for processing.
• Daily reconciliation of foreign imports between Liveapps/WMS and Ricardo duty management system
• Ensure customs removals are appropriately documented.
• Reconcile movements on Ricardo such that stock quantities are identified as duty-held or free-circulation and investigate root cause for differences between systems.
• Compare expected duty provision and actual duty paid and investigate issues.
• Checking stock levels on warehouse management system and
• Liaising with customs re: queries.
• Maintain accurate paperwork on online reporting in timely fashion.
• Work to create CRC bespoke Ricardo user guide for CRC internal processes.
• Any other duties required by Management
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the company at any time.
• Minimum 1 year experience with working with stock control systems/ warehouse management systems/duty management systems.
• Good understanding of excel and use of spreadsheets (including advanced formula)
• Accurate data inputting skills
• Numerically competent
• Knowledge of UK Customs regulations re: imports and export laws
• Familiarity with import duties/commodity codes
• Experience with working with large data sets and detailed reconciliation's
• Experience with process flow documentation
• Flexible working approach
Behavioural skills & competencies
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to communicate and work within a team
• Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems
• Confidence to actively seek opportunities to improve quality and efficiency in processes
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00