Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £28500.00
£25,000 - £28,500
Monday – Friday, office hours.
Full-time permanent position
Our client are a reputable and well–established Building and Maintenance Company. They specialise in insurance restoration, new build and refurbishment as well as general property maintenance. They are currently working in partnership with a number of high profile insurance companies, corporate clients, schools and colleges, and continue to assist with work in the private sector.
Essential experience required;
• Raising sales invoices & submitting payment requests through clients’ portals and dealing with any associated queries.
• Raising monthly customer statements.
• Calculate and submit quarterly VAT returns.
• Reconcile bank, credit card and petty cash accounts.
• Process all customer payments.
• Post subcontractor invoices & payments.
• Generate Construction Industry Returns for HMRC using Sage CIS.
• Collect wages information for accountants.
• Wages journals.
• Credit Control
• Banking duties
Immediate Interviews! Apply Now!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Client Success Advisor
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£9.50 per Hour
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.36 per Hour