Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £30000.00
Working with the most recognized names in the industry.
With innovative approach to products, amenities and service, this brand remains the stylish, forward thinking global leader of hospitality – which help make traveling easier with smart design, innovative restaurant concepts, authentic hospitality and commitment to the global community.
The Restaurant Manager will lead their front of house team and ensure the Restaurant is running to an extremely high standard. As a Restaurant Manager you will be proactive and forward thinking with excellent communication and organisational skills. You will have a solid history of achieving financial and service targets and experience of managing a large team.
• You will have current / previous experience working as a Restaurant Manager, managing a strong team of Assistant Managers and team members.
• Natural leadership skills with focus on team’s development, training and progression.
• Experience in supporting the seamless running of a restaurant by providing a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work on your own initiative, calmly and when under pressure.
• Excellent guest service skills with a background of exceeding and maintaining the guests’ expectations.
• Combine strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, such as shift pattern organisation.
• This role has creative aspects, particularly in marketing and business development
• Responsible for all aspects of training and development in your team
• Ensuring standards of food service are to the agreed service level
• Strong manager of costs and financial targets
• Able to lead a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and managers
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Head of Customer Service
£37000.00 - £37000.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£10.58 per Hour
£20000.00 - £20000.00
£10.57 per Hour
£12.02 per Hour