Consultant/Commercial Account Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00
Business Development Consultant
£26000-£28000 per annum + commission
The Job Role- Business Development Consultant
• Calling through Existing or Lapsed clients on the database and maximizing every sales opportunity.
• Respond to all commercial enquiries from clients, brokers and underwriters received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated.
• Booking meeting with potential new clients
• Using all product knowledge to upsell any existing policies and covers.
• Being proactive and raising a call for all renewals, which should be actioned 21 days before renewal date.
• Using the system correctly to give the most competitive rates to all customers.
• Issue invoices or receipts and policy documents and update client records.
Your Experience- Business Development Consultant
• B2B sales experience essential
• A proven Financial Background
• Excellent use of I.T skills
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
• Preferably broker experience
You- Business Development Consultant
• Target driven
• Career ready
• Confident and professional
If you are watching the clock at your current job and want a face passed career with the ability to earn uncapped commission, this opportunity is for you!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Client Success Advisor
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£9.50 per Hour
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.36 per Hour