IT Project Manager
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00
V3 are pleased to be working with one of the UK’s leading business intelligence software provider to acquire a new IT Project Manager.
Our client are specialist providers of premier software product and are constantly developing their products and processes. With so many initiatives to deliver they require an experienced project manager with a commitment to utilising the agile framework to take on the challenge of delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
The ideal person will be an energetic, communicative, business-minded individual with a real drive to get the job done through constant liaison with stake-holders, product managers and the development and test teams.
• Liaise with the MD, CTO, Product Managers and other key stakeholders to understand the overall product roadmap, concepts and functionality required.
• Developing the project pipeline- managing backlog- defining and refining the user stories in line with the overall delivery objectives, developing our ‘definition of ready’ and delivering on it.
• Co-ordinate internal resources (and third parties if appropriate)- running the daily scrums, sprint retrospectives etc., leading teams and utilising our developer and test resources in the most efficient and effective way
• Ensuring appropriate quality control over solution- ensuring technical documentation is maintained and appropriate technical and user testing is planned and completed within the sprint process.
• Measure project performance (burn down rates, quality etc.) using appropriate tools and techniques
• Championing dialogue with our stakeholders, driving regular, honest feedback to keep our development on track.
• Manage changes to the project scope or schedule, outlining risks and costs to stakeholders of change initiatives to ensure a well-informed, business appropriate decision is made.
• Proven IT Project Management skills, ideally executed within a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
• Commitment to Agile processes- ideally a Certified ScrumMaster
• Background within application development/web technologies
• Superb team manager- leading by example
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• A pro-active, ‘get the job done’ approach to delivery that befits a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
All interested applicants must be eligible to live and work in the Uk and should forward their Cv to Thomas@V3Recruitment.com .
Please contact Tom for further details on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered