Business Development and Project Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00
Hampshire, South Coast
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus and benefits
This highly regarded Facilities Management Company is looking for an extremely motivated candidate who can source development opportunities outside of their existing property portfolio.
Having successfully managed refurbishments and new builds with internal clients this company now offer their outsourced model to deliver specialist projects to external businesses and landlords.
The Role/Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Business Development Manager you wil need to:
• Sourcing new leads for commercial property business development
• Preparing bids and tenders
• Closing and winning projects
• Managing new builds and refurbishments end to end
• Ensuring that QA standards, building regulations and health and safety legislation is adhered to
• Liaising with all 3rd parties including suppliers, architects, QS’s, CDM and building services consultants
• Managing Sub contractors
• Selling additional FM services
You will source new leads, build strong relationships and manage the tender/bid process from beginning to end (80% of the role). Once the business has been successfully won you will continue to service the relationship to ensure the project delivery timescales and client expectations are met (20% of the role).
• Established Sales & Business Development manager within facility/property management
• Have an existing ‘black book’ of key contacts within the industry
• Establishing a pipeline and identify new leads whilst owning and delivering projects
• Meeting targets
• Customer service culture
• Autonomous self starter with a hands on approach
• Results Oriented
• Focused, driven and motivated
• Exceptional customer service
• Confident, takes initiative but can follow corporate guidelines
Company benefits include Family Bupa, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday, death in service
Interviews are being held now so don’t miss your chance to join this company! If you are interested please contact Laura Jones on 02392 361 115, call now for more information.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.21 per Hour
Machine Setter Technician
£21840.00 - £21840.00
£8.21 per Hour
Injection Mould Setter Technician
£20000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£23000.00 - £28000.00