Project Manager - Level 2
Industry: Project Management
Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £350.00
6 - 12 Month Duration
V3 are pleased to be working with a large UK blue chip company to provide a Project Manager to their Portsmouth based offices. This is a new and exciting opportunity to drive and manage a diverse range of projects to a successful conclusion.
You will be reporting in to the Lead Project Manager and be required to drive the business process change forward.
These projects and programmes range from business led process change to IT delivery and can be small three month deliveries through to large projects taking up to two years.
The Project team will be responsible for developing, assessing and documenting the business processes. This will extend to delivering and transitioning into operation, introducing new systems and making changes to existing systems and business processes to accommodate the new regulatory arrangements.
• Ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained
• Monitoring and controlling resources, timescales and costs against the project budget
• Manage risks and issues, assessing criticalities and contingencies
• Use consistent processes to identify potential risks, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business whilst focussing on delivering against stretching targets and requirements
• Provide regular reports and measures to demonstrate performance and progress against the project or programme plan and carry out assessments of requests for changes to existing projects,
• Proactively manage key customer/stakeholder relationships
• Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with your team and all business users
• Extensive experience performing as a Project manager within a similarly regulated sector
• Prince2 Practitioner Certified
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Project and Office packages
• Strong experience of people development and performance management
• Highly articulate with effective written, interpersonal and analytical skills and a strong customer focused approach
• Strong influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to facilitate an environment that supports the companies vision and Value
All interested applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and should forward their CV.
For any further questions please get in touch
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered