Vehicle/ Plant Fitter
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00
£25k-27k (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Working within the Maintenance Department duties will include:
• To inspect, maintain, service, and repair a mixed vehicle fleet, and ensure that this is carried out in a economical manner. To employ such skills and knowledge as may be required to meet current Road Transport and Health and Safety Legislation.
• Interpret and implement relevant service and repair data and instructions and manufacturers modifications.
• Attend site breakdowns and recoveries as required (desirable).
• To drive HGV vehicles and present them for testing along with other associated driving tasks.
• Complete all documentation as may be required in connection with work allocated in accordance with current legislation.
• Carry out work as directed by the Workshop Supervisor or Technical and Facilities Manager.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within the trade and/or workshop environment. In addition, you will hold a full driving licence, a city and guilds standard or Higher National Certificate in an appropriate trade, possession of an LGV licence is desirable.
The post will require self-determination along with common sense while working in this environment.
Ability to be available out of hours, or as required should there be an issue that requires assistance and be part of the “on call” rota
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£22000.00 - £25750.00
£8.21 per Hour
Injection Mould Setter Technician
£20000.00 - £30000.00
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£10.00 per Hour
Delivery Driver/warehouse Operative
£0.00 per Hour