Senior Sales Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £50000.00 - £70000.00
£50k - £60k + uncapped OTE
Our client is looking for an outstanding Senior Sales Manager to join a fast growing internal sales team. You’ll be looking after a team of 8-10 individuals monitoring their specific KPI's, coaching, developing and growing the overall business. You will be building, maintaining and managing a team of sales executives that are carrying out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to provide a lead generation solution.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Accomplish sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining sales managers and sales executives; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Monitor each managers daily performance
• Prepare and conduct regular sales meetings with the team
• Review sales performance of your sales managers and motivate and stimulate them to do the same with their sales teams
• Assist Sales Managers with their teams sales process
Skills and experience;
• A demonstrable track record in sales within an outbound telesales environment
• A proven track record in B2B telesales.
• Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated management team
• Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
• The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
• Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
• A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel
• Proven track record of coaching and upskilling management
• Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
• Structures, systematic and methodical
• Creative thinker and problem-solver
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Infectiously enthusiastic
Immediate interviews and start date! Apply Now! Call on 02392 361 115.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£12.02 per Hour
£12.02 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
£30000.00 - £30000.00