Business Development Executive
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00
£30,000 - £35,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Luxury Sporting venue with Global Brand associations as a Field based Business Development/Sales Manager. You will be engaging with potential new clients, proactively selling and managing the local/national agent accounts.
Join this picture perfect venue, with unrivalled facilities and luxurious suited who are committed to offering quality and bespoke meetings and events to local and national corporate customers.
Business Development/Sales Manager - Objective
• Promote the entire venue, Hotel and Stadium facilities by effectively marketing and pro-active selling within the local and national market place.
• The role requires continuous field sales research into competitive property and rate intelligence, key account sourcing and agent visits.
Business Development/Sales Manager – The Role
• Deliver effective diary management in order to capitalise on demand and drive occupancy and rates where possible
• Sale and negotiate using rates guidelines set by Corporate Revenue Manager and Director of Sales
• Secure corporate appointments and show-rounds, aid in conversion and develop Customer relationships.
• Ensure enquires, activities and tasks are set in Sales Force to maximise on all opportunities
• Deliver and achieve quarterly targets, pre-set according to business needs
• Deliver the Sales and Marketing plan which accurately interprets the objectives of the business. Use this to focus own and other members of the hotel team’s efforts over all market segments.
• Contribute to development of company sales and marketing initiatives, recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriately.
• Assist the venue team in fully utilizing the available market intelligence for developing strategic plans and better understanding of the competition and the business trends.
• Cross sell across he complete portfolio, brands and venues
• Develop accounts and use existing industry knowledge to source other revenue streams
• Supporting business needs on weekends and late evenings e.g. to attend exhibitions, seminars and networking events.
• Foster a successful partnership with account managers, attending workshops, meetings and conferences
• Maintain and develop effective relations throughout the business, in particular with sport focused sales team, property Sales, Events Managers and the reservations team
• To be up to date and knowledgeable on competitor activity and new regional developments
Business Development/Sales Manager – Experience
• Proven sales experience within the hospitality/leisure/sporting industry
• Excellent administration skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well under pressure with a professional and positive outlook
• Great organisation skills , interpersonal communication, a team player and ability to work under own initiative
• To ensure a good understanding of business’ financial needs, review the P&L on a weekly basis and support the venue’s revenue strategy
• Able to travel on a regular basis, and at short notice where required as this position is field based
Genuine opportunity and career progression within a highly regarded global brand.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Customer Liaison Officer
£25000.00 - £28000.00
Customer Service Administrator
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.36 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.91 per Hour