Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £50000.00
They are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to every client delivering successful projects within increasingly aggressive timescales with challenging programme commitments.
Estimator / Cost Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (based on experience)
Great opportunity to work within a well-established successful family run business. You must be hands on and willing to take control, get stuck in and make the role your own.
Job Role – Estimator / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Consultant
• Complete Tender Estimates worth between £50,000 – 3mil
• Manage cost plans for all live projects, working closely with the contracts and Project Managers
• Manage all Estimates & Valuations
• Negotiating terms with suppliers
• Interpret drawings in order to prepare details quotes/tenders
• Attend tender interviews
• Project manage and own the tender/billing process from start to finish
• Build long standing client relationships
• Work directly with the MD/Partners of the business
• Understand company margins and quote accurately
The Candidate – Estimator / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Consultant
• Take complete ownership
• Commercially astute
• Experience in costing and managing tenders
• Have knowledge and understating with in the Architectural, Mechanical & Electrical
• Hold Full UK driving licence
CALL NOW – Immediate and flexible interviews available
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered