Customer Marketing Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £38000.00
(A permanent contract MAY be available subject to performance)
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 p/a
Customer Marketing Manager need for fantastic local company, My client is the UK’s leading business intelligence software provider, giving our clients accurate, real-time information relating to business users who have visited their website with the primary aim of turning visits into leads.
Customer retention is at the very heart of our growth: excellence in communication with our customer is therefore vital. The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering this key thread of our retention strategy. Central to our strategy for delivering a world class customer experience is the development of a self-service customer content and education platform. The platform will enable customers to improve their sales and marketing effectiveness with high quality, practical content to help catapult their business to success.
I am looking for an intelligent, creative marketing manager to join the team on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. You’ll be a digital marketing whizz with a curious nature, a great work ethic and the creative flair to lead our retention marketing. You will help shape the way Lead Forensics engages with their customers across their life-cycle.
Your duties will include:
• Maintain, develop and deliver a customer marketing strategy.
• Manage the day to day running and on-going development of our customer education platform, including delivery of content against plan, on time and to budget.
• Create and launch the Lead Forensics accreditation programme to plan, on time and on budget, including the content for training modules and topic examinations.
• Creating and delivering an automated communications programme within Hubspot to our customers, based on their interaction with our portal, academy and their life stage as a customer.
• Delivery and creation of marketing training to new starters within the Sales and Customer Success teams.
• Support the Customer Success team in the creation of content for our customers, ensuring it’s on brand and on message.
• Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders including agencies.
• Day to day management of the Senior Customer Marketing Executive.
• Contribute to the customer success strategy as a member of the CS Management Team
Essential qualifications and key skills:
• Marketing and sales expertise, minimum of 7 years’ experience within a marketing capacity.
• Strong digital marketing and web site skills and knowledge
• Confident, professional and ability to inspire direct reports and customers alike.
• Ability and experience in managing senior stakeholders.
• Experience in creating powerful, engaging and actionable content.
• Solid copy writing skills and ability to critique and sign off copy and creative produced by internal and external parties, ensuring it’s on brand and on message.
• Experience in creating automated communication programmes with marketing automation software, preferably Hubspot
• Strategic thinker with the ability to make sound decisions based on data or insights.
• Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience.
• Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
• Demonstrates ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
• Balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
If this is describing you - APPLY NOW!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£16000.00 - £25000.00
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £35000.00
£18000.00 - £24000.00
£45000.00 - £50000.00