Senior Recruitment Consultant (Industrial)
Hours per week: 42.50
Salary: £24400.00 - £39000.00
£25,000-£32,500 + 20% performance bonus (basic up to £39,000), uncapped commission and great benefits!
Here at V3 Recruitment we advocate entrepreneurial spirit, recruiting elite people to join our Business team’s that are not only experts in their field but are creative problem-solvers.
Our most successful team members were recruited for their personality and ethic and secondly for their skills.
We want YOU if… you’re motivated by change, if you like variety, if you like having your views implemented, in return we’ll give you the freedom to be forward thinking and strive for success.
It’s all about you!
Your personal style will be unique – and we like that! Is this you?
• Your interest, enthusiasm and energy levels are high
• At your best, you’re responsible, industrious, decisive and energetic
• You prefer to be direct, results oriented and thorough
• You dress for the party – everyday!
Decisions, Decisions – how do you eat yours?
• “Do it now” is your motto
• You constantly test the limits of a situation and consider that most rules and regulations are there to be bent, if not broken
• In decision-making you prefer to apologise for exceeding your authority rather than getting permission in the first place
• You prefer action to conversation and enjoy dealing with difficult situations the moment they arise
Personal Powers (most people call them strengths, we think that’s boring!)
• You’re a dynamic negotiator
• You're capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously
• You're Intuitive, optimistic, outgoing and direct
• You're a natural go-getter with great enthusiasm for life
We all have a weakness or a blind spot, no ones perfect after all, neither are we!
• You may jump, seemingly randomly, from task to task
• Your need for variety may leave some tasks incomplete
• You may not dot all the “i's” and cross all the “t's”
• You might sometimes be seen as rebellious
Our team needs you! Are you?
• A creative problem-solver
• Driven and focused
• Someone who blends natural enthusiasm with objectivity
• Someone with a “can do” attitude
Still interested? This is the JOB (in a nutshell, there’s always more to add!)
• To generate, maintain and maximise business potential
• To exploit potential business opportunities including leads and referrals and at all times to promote the services offered by the company
• To recruit quality candidates through planned candidate strategy, including, advertising, promotional activities and exploiting all existing resources within the organisation in order to fill vacancies
• To meet, as a minimum, agreed sales and performance target
How did you do at School?
If you’re a salesperson you may not have excelled at school, you were probably preoccupied with making money in the playground or how you could beat your friends at mables or conkers! Therefore we don’t have any expectations when it comes to your education.
So what about US, what will you be letting yourself in for?
• We work hard and play hard, we have fun with a spark of madness and we're proud to say we like to be different!
• All of our managers are experienced top billers and they lead from the front!
• As a member of our 'not so normal' but amazing team you'll receive our quirky benefits, things like;
- iPhones and iMacs
- Music all day
- Fortnightly onsite massages
- Dress down Friday
- Paid monthly team nights out
- Nonstop fruit & popcorn with beers on Friday
- A subsidised tuck shop
- Paid parking
- £5k Rolex for 10 years service
- We’ll even give you your birthday off as a little extra holiday!
Experience Required/Qualities Needed
For us, number 1 on the list is definitely a high level of Intelligence, Energy and Integrity
• 3 years + recruitment experience in a 360o position or 3- 5 years in a sales environment
• Experience in overseeing other team members
• Career Driven
• Takes advantage of opportunities.
• Forward looking, quick thinker.
• Swift and agile.
It goes without saying, (but we’ll say it anyway!) your interest will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, interviews and informal chats can be organised outside of office hours, at a mutually convenient place, we don’t expect you to come to our offices in the first instance, however if you do, we’ll put the kettle on!
Contact Laura Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£20000.00 - £27000.00
£35000.00 - £50000.00
£20000.00 - £28000.00