Assistant to the PA
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £16500.00 - £19000.00
£16,500 to £19,000 (Dependant on experience)
(occasional travel to our Portsmouth site may be required. (Expenses paid)
My client is a family run business trading for over 35 years . Their philosophy has always been to continually offer the customer excellent choice at affordable prices.
The Assistant PA role is a new role to the company. It is a role that they envisage to be fast paced, with the sole aim of supporting the current PA to The Directors and occasional assistant to the HR Manager.
The ideal candidate will be completing the following;
• Maintaining office systems (including data management and filing).
• Preparation of interview packs.
• Liaising with agencies/candidates regarding the organisation of interviews.
• Updating recruitment web page with current vacancies.
• Filing, shredding and general administration duties.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Other duties are likely to include, organising and maintaining diaries, making appointments, dealing with email and postal queries.
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• The scope of this role will be extensive and ad hoc duties could include, carrying out background research for specific projects and eventually following training deputising for the PA to The Directors in their absence.
I am looking for an individual who is ready for a challenge within a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be
• Keen to learn and open to new ideas
• Confidentiality and discretion is key
• Sharp and assertive
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good knowledge/application of Microsoft packages
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisational and motivational skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
Immediate interviews… APPLY NOW!!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.00 per Hour
£0.00 - £0.00
£20000.00 - £20000.00
£10.57 per Hour
£70000.00 - £70000.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.20 per Hour