Exhibition Co-Ordinator / Event Marketing
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £20000.00 - £20000.00
£20,000 annual starting salary
As Exhibition Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for recommending, organising and delivering a number of exhibitions to deliver upon our event-driven lead generation objectives. This will be achieved through developing best-in-class, customer-driven, highly engaging exhibition stands and maximising our reach and impact. You will also be responsible for managing our external suppliers, planning and analysing each event to deliver on core KPI’s.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. As the lead for the exhibitions within the marketing department, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables – motivating and focusing your stakeholders, tracking performance to plan continually and naturally approaching your role with an entrepreneurial mind-set to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation, owning the end-to-end customer experience, enjoy working in a cross matrix structure and driving business results.
You will be joining this organisation during an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketers to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly within the No 1 website tracking intelligence software company in the UK. If you truly own your deliverables, are looking for an opportunity to shine, and not a 9-5er, then Lead Forensics is the perfect place for you.
• Plan, Execute, and Measure the Exhibition Strategy, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered
• Control and manage the exhibition budget, making recommendations for cost savings where applicable and managing all costs including travel, accommodation, etc
• Build and manage key working relationships within the organisation to ensure resource is available to work the stand on exhibition days specifically Sales and Customer Success Managers
• Effectively manage all external agencies, including creative and stand providers in order to bring to life the company concepts through inspiring stand designs and ensures key messaging is to brand
• Apply creativity, problem solving and analysis skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
• Collaborate and work closely with Acquisition, Retention, Partnership and Product Marketing teams to deliver a comprehensive and engaging customer experience
• Manage timesheets and financial admin for the Marketing team
• Experience in creation and execution of exhibition plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• The ability to manage stakeholders within the organisation, influence others and make sound recommendations based on data or insights
• Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional customer experience at every exhibition
• Data driven, resourceful and efficient
• Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
• Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
• Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude
• Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
• Balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU ALIGNED WITH OUR MARKETING VALUES
• Takes action, makes decisions and shapes priorities
• Understands and owns end-to-end processes
Drive for Results
• Delivers results on an end to end exhibition level.
• Identifies more critical and less critical activities
Build High Performing Team
• Actively demonstrating commitment to the team
• Listens to and fully involves others in team decisions
Innovate for Impact
• Is not constrained by the thoughts and approaches of others
• Is open and enthusiastic about change and regards it as new opportunities
Inspire through Action
• Speaks with conviction, self-assurance, clarity and enthusiasm
• Builds relationships within the Marketing department
• Projects a positive image
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely successful, energetic and vibrant organisation.
** Only ambitious, driven and energetic individuals need apply.
Can accommodate an immediate start **
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Business Development Manager
£20000.00 - £25000.00
£18000.00 - £19570.00
Front Of House
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£9.05 per Hour
£25000.00 - £25000.00
£25000.00 - £25000.00