Online Retail Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00
Retail Manager – Online
Covent Garden, London (International Brand)
£30,000 - £35,000
With the UK head office based in central London they are on a mission to empower every woman to lead her best life through Active Living with a lifestyle that transcends the walls of the gym!
As the Online Retail Manager you will manage and support all online retail activity for the brand in line with the business plan through the P&L.
• A proven track record in achieving sales targets and working as a Retail Manager
• Passion for a lifestyle focused on health and fitness
• Understanding of SEO, PPC, social media, display CRM, and email marketing
• Strong numerical and analytical commercial skills
• Knowledge of E-Commerce benchmarks and best practices
• Experience managing agencies and budgets
• Maintaining statistical and financial records
• Planning, promoting and marketing the business
• Overseeing pricing and stock control
• Maximising profitability and meeting sales targets
You will support growing sales revenue, increasing customer acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic digital initiatives. Manage ongoing ecommerce store optimisation to grow ecommerce sales – on-site search, bounce rate, page load, site conversion rate, etc.
This is an amazing opportunity for ambitious and experienced Retail Manager with a passion for active living to join a dynamic international brand.
• Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales to ensure plans are in place to deliver the annual budget and the longer term vision
• Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
• P&L responsibility for online sales
• Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer Initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
• Champion the direct to consumer sales, delivering high standards at every touch point on the customer journey in line with our brand positioning
• Deliver and manage all online events and promotions; planning, applying promotions, managing of communication via websites, email, affiliates, and other external digital media
• Support paid search, paid social, display and SEO activities
• Identify and implement opportunities for organic growth and improved site experience using analytics
• Identify and understand the needs and requirements of the online customer
APPLY NOW – immediate interviews with great career opportunity for growth and development
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.20 per Hour
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£16000.00 - £21000.00
£9.00 per Hour
Customer Services Advisor
£8.55 per Hour