Project Manager - Level 4
Industry: Project Management
Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £500.00
£500 per day
6-12 month contract
Experienced Project Manager with an excellent proven track record is required to work for one of the biggest companies in the Southeast.
Working with the programme team and industry participants, you will report into the Lead Project Manager and be responsible for driving forward the commercial processes.
The Commercial Process Project Manager will be responsible for developing proposals for how the new Central Registration Service (CRS), will be procured, funded and charged for. As the project moves through the delivery phases, commercial work streams will arise at both an internal and external level which must be scoped and delivered.
• You will need to ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained whilst monitoring and controlling resources, timescales and costs against the project budget
• You will have experience of differing project and programme development lifecycles and methodologies with the ability to deliver strong project governance
• You will ensure that business strategy, policy and standards are adhered to, recognising where remedial action is required and make it happen.
As a high level Project Manager, you will also be responsible for the line management and task management of other Project Managers in a matrix management environment.
The ideal candidate
• Will have strong experience of people development and performance management.
• Have the ability to provide leadership, focus and direction for the project team
• Ability to establish and maintain highly effective relationships with your team and all business users
• Initiate reviews of existing processes and challenging the status quo
A key factor to this role is having the ability to manage risks and issues, assessing criminalities and contingencies. You will use consistent processes to identify potential risks, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business whilst focussing on delivering against stretching targets and requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should be qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level, have strong people management, project and programme management experience and possess demonstrable skills in managing risks and issues.
• High level of aptitude with Microsoft project and a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office
• Highly articulate with effective written, interpersonal and analytical skills and a strong customer focused approach
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered