Project Manager - Level 4
Industry: Project Management
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £50000.00 - £70003.00
Working with the programme team and industry participants, you will report into the Lead Project Manager and be responsible for driving forward the business process.
Project Manager – Delivery Strategy
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum
These projects and programmes range from business led process change to IT delivery and can be small three month deliveries through to large projects taking up to two years.
The Regulatory Process Project Manager will be responsible for designing, assessing and documenting governance arrangements, including licence and industry code provisions. These provisions will underpin the functional and non-functional requirements of the Central Registration Service (CRS); and ensure fast and reliable next-day switching arrangements that would operate on the CRS.
You will need to ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained whilst monitoring and controlling resources, timescales and costs against the project budget.
You will have experience of differing project and programme development lifecycles and methodologies with the ability to deliver strong project governance.
As a high level Project Manager, you will also be responsible for the line management and task management of other Project Managers in a matrix management environment.
• Have strong experience of people development and performance management
• You will have the ability to provide leadership, focus and direction for the project team
• Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with your team and all business users
• Initiate reviews of existing processes and challenging the status quo.
• Manage risks and issues, assessing criticalities and contingencies
• Identify potential risks, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business whilst focussing on delivering against stretching targets and requirements.
• Manage cross project and programme dependencies; ensuring activity is joined up from an operational and delivery point of view
• Provide regular reports and measures to demonstrate performance and progress against the project or programme plan and carry out assessments of requests for changes to existing projects, ensuring you have a robust implementation plan in place
• Proactively manage key customer/stakeholder relationships, relevant to your projects and programmes through appropriate management frameworks, incorporating a gate review process.
To be successful in this role, you should be qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level, have strong people management, project and programme management experience and possess demonstrable skills in managing risks and issues.
• High level of aptitude with Microsoft project and a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office
• Highly articulate with effective written, interpersonal and analytical skills and a strong customer focused approach
• Strong influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to facilitate an environment that supports the companies vision and Value
• Thrive in a particularly fast paced, dynamic and pressurised environment
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered