Location: Bognor Regis
Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £9.38
£18,000 -£20,000 PA
I am looking for an energetic, driven and ambitious administrator to join a rapidly expanding small business in Bognor Regis.
This role will require a candidate with very strong administration skills teamed with a positive and pro-active attitude!
• Accurately documenting all customer orders (compilation of associated paperwork in liaison with the sales team, and sending of order acknowledgements)
• Processing orders
• Programming works in co-operation with the Operations Team Leader and Maintenance Coordinator
• Scheduling of engineering labour including sub-contractors
• Ordering of materials
• Client account management and service
• Administering site paperwork
• Arrangement of site equipment
• Reviewing completion paperwork
• Processing of project works from order stage through to completion.
• Preparation, submittal and follow up of quotations
• Responding to and following up customer enquiries using the appropriate methods in a timely & professional manner.
• Maintaining the Company database.
• Working as an integral part of the team with a positive attitude at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
• A self-starter, able to operate on their own initiative to achieve set goals and objectives.
• Attention to detail and ability to apply practical thinking in problem solving.
• An ability to adapt in an evolving work environment.
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
• The ability to maintain consistently high standards and promote the Company’s core values.
• A flexible attitude to working hours and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Integrity, honesty and enthusiasm.
Working Hours 08.00-16.30 hrs - (Lunch Break ½ Hour)
The job holder may be asked to work overtime as required
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 (dependant on experience)
Holidays: 23 days + bank holidays
Auto enrolment Pension – Staging date of 1st July 2016 (subject to qualifying period)
Perkbox employee benefit scheme (subject to qualifying period)
IMMEDIATE INTERVIWS AND START- Apply now!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Client Success Advisor
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£9.50 per Hour
Customer Account Manager
£0.00 - £0.00
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£0.00 - £0.00
Data Entry Assistant
£8.36 per Hour