Receptionist / Administrator
Hours per week: 45.00
Salary: £22000.00 - £22000.00
8.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary based on £18,000-£22,000 PA (Fixed term contact until July 2017)
A truly outstanding local business are now looking to appoint a Receptionist to be their “front of house” at their new base in Portsmouth. This is a crucial position as the successful candidate will be public face of the company for all visitors and guests. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a friendly yet professional manner, be able to look after several things and once and always stay calm, even under pressure.
Role to include but not be limited to the following:
• Responsibility for the smooth running of the Reception area , ensuring it is kept clean and tidy.
• Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
• Welcoming visitors and guests to the company and directing them appropriately.
• Maintaining security, monitoring visitors and issuing security cards as required.
• Notifying Team members of guests on their arrival.
• Ordering couriers as required.
• Organising incoming and outgoing post.
• Booking taxis/travel arrangements as required.
• Taking deliveries (in conjunction with Facilities Manager, Shore Team and Office Manager) and ensuring that they reach the correct department/individual.
• Updating Team calendars on a daily basis.
• Booking meeting rooms.
• Reporting any maintenance issues immediately to the Facilities Manager or the Office Manager.
• Providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager and Office Manager as required.
• Experience of working in a similar environment, of greeting guests and visitors and making them feel welcome in a positive and friendly manner
• Experience of clerical duties and office procedures
• Competent IT skills including Word, Excel and Power Point etc.
• Approachable with good interpersonal skills
• An excellent standard of personal presentation
• Ability to promote a positive image of the company to the customer
• Be highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 27th April 2016
IMMEDIATE START- Ideally Friday 29th April 2016
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£0.00 per Hour
£0.00 - £0.00
£0.00 - £0.00
£40000.00 - £40000.00
£27000.00 - £27000.00
Customer Services Advisor
£18137.00 - £19760.00