Personal Assistant / PA
Hours per week: 37.05
Hourly Rate: £10.57
£18,000 - £20,000
I am searching for an outgoing and hard-working individual that will go above and beyond in order to be the best at what they do!
You will be joining a fantastic business based in Portsmouth as the Director’s PA.
This is a rare and truly fantastic opportunity!
Your duties will include:
· Diary management
· Travel coordination
· Various admin including finance admin (POs, credit card reconciliations etc.)
· Helping with property management for the Director
· Adhoc personal tasks for the Director
· Helping to organise company events
· Handling incoming and outgoing post
· Answering incoming phone calls
· Ordering and managing stock levels of tea, coffee, sugar, milk etc.
· Stationery orders
· Business card orders when required
· Office maintenance
· Tracking holiday
The ideal candidate:
· Qualifications in Business Administration
· Office work experience
· PA experience
· Outstanding work ethic
· Outgoing and fun personality
Immediate interview and start!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered