Project Manager - Level 4
Industry: Project Management
Hours per week: 40.00
Hourly Rate: £500.00
Start Date: 05/04/2016
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Experienced Project Manager with an excellent proven track record is required to work for one of the biggest companies in the Southeast. This is a new and exciting opportunity to drive and manage a diverse range of projects to a successful conclusion.
Working with the programme team and industry participants, you will report into the Lead Project Manager and be responsible for driving forward the business process.
These projects and programmes range from business led process change to IT delivery and can be small three month deliveries through to large projects taking up to two years.
This Project team will be responsible for developing, assessing and documenting the business processes to support the functional and non-functional. This will extend to delivering and transitioning into operation, introducing new systems and making changes to existing systems and business processes to accommodate the new regulatory arrangements.
• You will need to ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained
• monitoring and controlling resources, timescales and costs against the project budget
• As a hihgh level Project Manager, you will also be responsible for the line management and task management of other Project Managers in a matrix management environment
• manage risks and issues, assessing criticalities and contingencies
• use consistent processes to identify potential risks, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business whilst focussing on delivering against stretching targets and requirements
• provide regular reports and measures to demonstrate performance and progress against the project or programme plan and carry out assessments of requests for changes to existing projects,
• proactively manage key customer/stakeholder relationships
• The ideal candidate will have strong experience of people development and performance management You will have the ability to provide leadership, focus and direction for the project team
• establish and maintain highly effective relationships with your team and all business users
• initiate reviews of existing processes and challenging the status quo
To be successful in this role, you should be qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level, have strong people management, project and programme management experience and possess demonstrable skills in managing risks and issues.
• high level of aptitude with Microsoft project and a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office
• Highly articulate with effective written, interpersonal and analytical skills and a strong customer focused approach
• Strong influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to facilitate an environment that supports the companies vision and Value
• Thrive in a particularly fast paced, dynamic and pressurised environment
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered