Industry: Project Management
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £27000.00 - £39479.00
Portsmouth, Havant, Hampshire
£29,000 - £40,000 per annum
Experienced Analyst required to work for one of the ‘Big Six’ that dominate the energy market in the UK.
As Project Analyst you will be responsible for a number of key activities across 4 main pillars of the business including:
• Resource and Demand
• Risk and Change
• Governance and Quality
• Standards and Reporting
You will support the design of processes, setting performance standards, analysing data and providing relevant information which will facilitate change. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, production and reporting, whilst driving continuous improvement.
Developing and maintain KPI's within the Portfolio will be key to this role, as will monitoring all programme compliance. You will also be expected to analyse risk and issues across all programmes working with the Risk Manager and project delivery team members to ensure effective risk management processes are embedded.
Personal Attributes / Competencies
• Customer focused with the ability to work under pressure and adapt to conflicting and challenging demands in order to meet deadlines
• A Prince 2 qualification
• Highly articulate with a great eye for detail
• MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Publisher, Visual Basic and Access
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data
Most importantly I am looking for a strong team player who is willing to share their skills and knowledge and work with other team members to fill any skill gaps they may have.
Apply NOW – excellent company benefits
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered