Project Manager - Level 1
Industry: Project Management
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £50000.00
The Project Manager is the point of delivery of projects to the Group. The role is critical to the successful delivery of projects. A vital part of the role is managing the customer relationships and expectations.
£37,000 to £50,000 per annum (depending on Experience)
• End to end delivery of projects through the use of best practice methodologies.
• Ensuring effective control over costs and resourcing enabling the delivery of projects to budget, quality and time.
• Key to the role is the ability to manage project risks and issues assessing project criticalities and contingencies.
• Manage relationships with Stakeholders and third parties.
The Project Manager will need to be focused on delivery against stretching targets and requirements and will report on progress against targets.
• Identify and deliver computer and business systems as specified. Initiate reviews of existing processes, challenging the status quo.
• Manage project resources as necessary to ensure that resultant systems/services deliver the specified objectives, within budget and timescale.
• Undertake responsibility for understanding existing and potential systems opportunities in order to provide advice and guidance as required.
• Carry out assessments of requests for new systems, system changes, or the effects of project changes on existing projects
• Proactively manage key customer/stakeholder relationships relevant to the programmes through appropriate management frameworks
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Ability to provide leadership, focus and direction for the project team.
• Experience in application/IT based programme or project management.
• Experience of a matrix organisation.
• PRINCE2 methodology to Practitioner level.
• Experience of project cost accounting.
• Excellent understanding of IT products, services and systems.
• High level of aptitude with Microsoft project or similar planning tool.
• Experience of differing system development lifecycles and methodologies.
• Highly articulate with effective written, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Strong influencing skills and attention to detail.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered