Training Lead Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00
£30,000 - £40,000
Successful applicant must have experience of Oracle / Oracle Retail
This is a unique opportunity for a Training Manager / Training Lead to join a multi award winning, explosive, high profile brand that have a passion for performance and perfection which reflects in their products, customer service, working environment and employees.
This online retailer outclasses their competitors they are in an exciting time of huge growth throughout Europe, Far East and Australasia.
Characteristics & Behaviours of the Training Lead
• Familiar with business processes and organisational structure
• Proactive, high attention to detail and exemplary organisation skills
Role / Responsibilities
• Work with the change and training lead to manage / update the training schedule
• Coordinate training support, e.g. IT support
• Communicate directly with trainees regarding upcoming training sessions
• Calendar and update ALL training sessions
• Manage the collection, consolidation, production and distribution of training materials
• Coordinate ALL training logistics, e.g. travel, equipment, lunch, room reservation, training room prep, etc.
• Solicit, collect and synthesise training attendance and feedback; circulate to project team
• Manage training communication, including training SharePoint
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£0.00 per Hour
£10.50 per Hour
£8.50 per Hour
£0.00 per Hour
Weekend Warehouse Staff -PM
£8.91 per Hour
Night shift Production Operatives
£9.75 per Hour