Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £40000.00 - £60000.00
£25000 - £30000
Working for one of the country’s most exciting online retail brands you will certainly be challenged. A love of active life and sporting excellence will stand you in good stead; however your career to date will be one of measurable success in the pivotal role of Forecaster/Demand Analyst.
Demand Analyst / Forecaster
You will support the Supply Chain Planning Manager in delivering supply chain planning and execution excellence.
Having grown significantly with accolade and success, this company is embarking on the next crucial phase of its development that will see it become a significant International brand.
The Role of Demand Analyst / Forecaster
• Tangibly improve forecast accuracy by monitoring performance on lines and product areas
• Gathering data, reviewing trends and generating reports for the Supply Chain Planning Manager
• Providing management with key reports and performance metrics
• Optimising the supply chain through analytics
• Cleansing and maintaining supply chain databases and using software to forecast future demand
• Instigating departmental and cross-functional initiatives that enhance the company's Ways of Working
Demand Analyst / Forecaster Competencies
• Analytical Individual who independently solves problems and develops new ways of working
• Demonstrated commitment to Continuous Improvement, with tangible examples of where the implementation of enhanced working practices has benefited customers and / or the company
• Able to work independently, balance multiple tasks and prioritize competing demands accordingly in a fast-changing environment
Knowledge and Skills
• Good understanding of lead time, safety stock and OTIF
• Working knowledge of mainstream ERP System, Operations and Logistics functions e.g. cycle counting, flow / replenishment
• Working knowledge of basic forecasting principles and methodologies
• Understands and can explain the principles of root cause analysis.
• Working knowledge of mainstream SCM System
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.00 per Hour
£18000.00 - £22000.00
£0.00 - £0.00
£10.00 per Hour
£9.36 per Hour
Housekeeping Team Leader
£10.98 per Hour