Financial Reporting Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £55000.00 - £55000.00
Reporting to the Financial Controller
Working for one of the country’s most exciting online retail brands you will certainly be challenged. A love of active life and sporting excellence will stand you in good stead; however your career to date will be one of measurable success in the pivotal role of Financial Reporting Manager.
The purpose of the Financial Reporting Manager is to provide technical support to the Financial Controller on all IFRS and Companies Act requirements and to own monthly and annual IFRS accounting.
The Financial Reporting Manager will play a pivotal role within the Financial Accounting and Tax department which itself is a core part of the wider Finance department; the group consists of 7 legal entities with two consolidations, with annual revenue of £190m+ with ongoing double digit growth
The Role - Financial Reporting Manager
• Provision of technical analysis in relation to IFRS and to maintain associated accounting papers and reconciliations, including those in relation to hedge and acquisition accounting;
• Driving continuous improvement in the area if financial reporting and control;
• Leading the integration of the financial reporting and operational financial matters for any acquired companies;
• Working closely with the Tax Manager in the preparation of Company and Group financial statements under FRS 101 and IFRS;
• Calculation and maintenance of all consolidation journals;
• Month end accounting for the debt and investment holding companies;
• Month end accounting for all IFRS technical areas;
• Supporting the wider finance team during the annual financial audit;
• In conjunction with external advisors, performing Company Secretarial duties and provision of share and loan analysis to interested stakeholders; and
• Provision of ad-hoc financial analysis to the Financial Controller and other key stakeholders.
• Play a key part in the financial integration of any companies that Wiggle may acquire or merge with, operationally and from a monthly and annual reporting perspective as well as ensuring that the accounting and tax planning steps of the transaction are effectively implemented.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the role of Financial Reporting Manager
• ACA or ACCA qualified, preferably with Big 4 experience, with a minimum of 2 years PQE
• Knowledge of IFRS gained through practical application, particularly in relation to IAS 39 and IFRS 3
• Experience of best practice financial control and financial reporting frameworks, ideally having worked with listed businesses
• Advanced excel capabilities
• Experience of group consolidations
• Understanding of Corporation Tax and VAT legislation for international businesses
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£9.05 per Hour
£0.00 - £0.00
£10.20 per Hour
£8.91 per Hour
£10.10 per Hour
£10.25 per Hour