Head of S&OP
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £70000.00 - £90000.00
Guide Salary £70,000+
Reporting to CFO, Required immediately
Working for one of the country’s most exciting online retail brands you will certainly be challenged. A love of active life and sporting excellence will stand you in good stead, however your career to date will be one of measurable success in the pivotal role of leading Sales & Operational Planning.
Having grown significantly with accolade and success, this company is embarking on the next crucial phase of its development that will see it become a significant International brand.
You will be a strong, charismatic leader and a robust character, used to fast pace change and steep growth plans.
Your experience will be ideally within Retail and or FMCG having exposure to the Oracle Retail Platform. Demonstrable achievements in a lead S&OP position with a measurable degree of success in the position between Sales and Operations. The role will report into the CFO and will be a senior position holding the teams and the Executive to account.
• Lead the Supply Chain transformation
• Responsible for the S&OP process
• Leadership of the forecasting and planning model with a very close grip of commercial success
• Management of Inventory and supply chain assets
• Supply Chain integrity and traceability
• Supply & Distribution optimisation
• Design & Develop KPI’s to drive best practice
• Develop and maintain cross functional relationships with all stakeholders
This is a key role in the business and although it is currently covered for the operational needs of the business today it requires a proven leader who concentrates specifically on sales and operations planning. This is the bringing together of the demand across the business and as such has a major impact on cost and efficiencies. The Head will be responsible for the 5 year plan, managing the budgets, having responsibility for both 13 week and 18mth forecasting and work closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams for forecast accuracy and process. We require someone experienced in this role and from a retail background, it is not a junior role for someone to develop in to. The candidate will have mastery of the subject matter of S&OP, have specific and measureable success in a fast change branded environment and must be a credible leader holding both the Executive and Operational Teams to account.
• Degree Educated
• Highly Experienced Supply Chain Leader with skills in planning, project management and logistics operations
• S&OP Leader
• Experienced in supply Chain transformation
• Charismatic and robust with great communication
• Ability to survive & thrive in a fast growth business
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£8.72 per Hour
£9.04 per Hour
£8.72 per Hour
£8.72 per Hour