Business Finance Advisor
Hours per week: 38.00
Salary: £35000.00 - £35000.00
Covering Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and West Essex
Up to £35,000pa
My Client a successful, private sector business based in the Cambridge area, is looking to engage an experienced Business Finance Advisor. My client is already delivering highly successful GetSet services in Cornwall, Bournemouth, London, the South West
and West of England,
We are now looking for a full or part time Business Finance Advisor in the East of England.
This role is fully client-facing, and you’ll be a key part of our small team delivering services across the area, working closely with the Marketing Advisor and Team Leader/Partnership Manager.
You’ll be expected to….
• To participate in demand generation activities to encourage enrolments onto the programme. This will remain a focus of the role for the first 3-6 months
• To select, assess, engage and build trusted relationships with clients, so that they welcome your expertise and advice on a wide variety of investment readiness and access to finance challenges.
• To deliver our Growth Programme, Understanding Finance and other finance workshops to a high standard, provide 1:1 support to develop and refine strong business propositions and help produce and validate robust financial projections based on market opportunities.
• To build strong client referral relationships with all providers of finance, including grant, debt, crowd, leasing, factoring and equity, professional service providers such as accountants, and specifically with Lloyds Banking Group relationship managers.
• To facilitate introductions to appropriate sources of finance when SMEs are investment ready, drawing in any other specialist/technical support as needed at any stage of the journey, and help clients prepare investment pitches.
• Liaising with the Marketing Advisor, to maintain contact with the client post-funding to monitor progress, record job creation outcomes, and maintain the relationship.
• To capture and accurately input all client data, and evidence of our support and impact, using our CRM system and paper records as required.
• To deliver excellent client service at all times to clients, funders and partners. The maintenance of our quality standards and building of a strong reputation is of great importance, especially as a new provider in the area.
• To balance client demands and project resources using effective caseload management, and ensure that clients progress to agreed goals in a satisfactory and timely manner.
• To support the Team Leader/Partnership Manager with effective and timely reporting, and with any other duties as required.
Someone with strong interpersonal skills, business/finance experience relevant to and appropriate for micro- and small businesses, well developed analytical skills, and a good understanding of typical SME growth challenges and how they are overcome.
Your financial skills should include a sound understanding of different types of suitable finance, and business planning and growth expertise, in order to support clients to become investment Person ready.
You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated and entrepreneurial team player with a keen eye for detail and the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of clients and organisations, over both the public and private sector. As well as this you’ll need to be highly IT Literate, with Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote and small business accounting software as a minimum.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered