Junior Systems Tester
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000.00
The role is to start ASAP and has become available with the growth of the project team.
Salary : Above market rates + good benefits
My client is looking for a skilled and self-motivated Support Business Systems Tester based near Petersfield, Hampshire. You will be responsible for supporting the core activities of the testing effort during the software development life cycle. The tester will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverables produced comply with all function and non-functional requirements.
The culture is relaxed, friendly and growing organisation.
Key skills and experience required…
• Liaise with the Project Team to define and confirm test coverage of functional and regression requirements
• Prepare Test Plan, write test scripts, and upload to test system
• Run and execute functional and regression tests
• Defect investigation and logging where expected outcomes are different from actual outcomes
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of core systems and processes, and how those systems and processes interact (end-to-end testing)
• Ensures that testing is compliant with test and business standards
• Collaborate with other business functions / UAT testers during test cycle
• Support Project Manager in gathering testing requirement when necessary
• Support Development Team in clarifying test requirement and defect raised
You’ll need to be…
• A natural curiosity
• Good judgment and analytical skills
• Good communications and consultancy skills
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and be able to manage their own work
• A natural desire to ensure quality
• Proven experience of writing and executing test plans and test cases
• Familiar with content management and web services technologies
• Automated testing experience would be advantageous
• Experience with XHTML, XML, C#, SQL and related web technologies
• Diploma/ Degree in a business or technology discipline
• Minimum of 2 years solid testing experiences
Commutable from: Liss, Liphook, Haslemere, Midhurst, Portsmouth, Southampton.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered