Developer Analyst C# Net SQL
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £33000.00 - £43000.00
£33,000 to £44,000 per annum
As Developer Analyst you will be working on the largest ever programme of work, building a single platform using the latest technologies to administer all business, whilst engaging with Customer Experience experts to deliver the best user experience possible.
Foundations of this programme are already deployed; this role is to deliver small changes, fixes and enhancements to allow the business to take advantage of current exciting opportunities.
If you have these skills, APPLY NOW
Essential Skills - Developer Analyst
• Proven experience of developing software in a commercial environment using C# and .NET
• Proven experience of developing commercial solutions using Microsoft SQL
• Experience of managing code using a code management tool such as Team Foundation Server or GIT
• Working knowledge of Virtualisation technologies
• Experience of working with modern software architectural principles and design patterns in an AGILE environment
• Proven experience implementing, configuring and customising solutions using Salesforce
• Expert knowledge of Force.com including APEX
Experience in any of the below will set you apart from other applicants:
• Team City (Continuous Delivery Pipeline)
• Octopus Deploy
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
Work for an award winning, well established brand:
• Ranked in the top 15 Sunday Times 100 best companies to work
• Finalist in the British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards
• Finalist in National Customer Service Awards
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered