Digital Operations Manager
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £35000.00
Marketing Operations Manager
£25,000 - £35,000
With the UK head office based in central London they are on a mission to empower every woman to lead her best life through Active Living with a lifestyle that transcends the walls of the gym!
Key responsibilities will involve digital content and digital marketing management. Ensuring that the brand and product collection is presented and merchandised correctly you will also analyse new product trends, plan new product launches and promotions and play a key part in regular sales, reporting and stock analysis.
Active Wear designed with industry leading technology, hi-tech performance fabrics and inspiring designs.
The role of Digital Marketing/Operations Manager covers the brands owns website/ecommerce store and other online channels.
• To ensure that the online presence of the brand is current, accurate and effective
• To deliver a Sales and profit target, partnering with other key members of the team and ensure KPIs are achieved
• Online marketing & Social Media activities to deliver outreach and traffic
• Identify and develop trading opportunities with consideration of other sales channels
• Lead the online merchandising activity
• Assist in the preparation of budgets, sales and profit targets
• Monitor performance against plan, taking appropriate action to maximise sales and profit
• Planning and executing any ‘web only’ opportunity
• Maintaining up to date online statistics
• Managing analysis online merchandising for product portfolio
• Managing promotional and markdown activity as directed
• Identify new marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness, traffic, sales and profitability
• Communicate trading issues and forecasts with proposed actions to MD
• Evaluate market and customer information together with historical data and forward trends to develop the department's phased plan
Call NOW for more information and informal chat, immediate interviews available!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Data Entry Assistant
£8.72 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£8.20 per Hour
£30000.00 - £30000.00
£16000.00 - £21000.00
£9.00 per Hour
Customer Services Advisor
£8.55 per Hour