Senior Marketing Executive
Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £28000.00 - £35000.00
£25,000 - £30,000 PA
I am looking for an extremely brilliant Senior Marketing Executive to join an outstanding business based in Central Portsmouth.
As the senior marketing manager you will be responsible for creating and driving our email campaigns.
This will be achieved through developing best-in-class emails and test plans. You will monitor and track performance using commercial KPI’s and continually improve the campaigns through key insights gained.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. As key element of the marketing department, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables – tracking performance to plan continually, leveraging contingencies where possible and naturally approaching your role with an entrepreneurial mind-set to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
The successful candidate will exhibit an attention to details, enjoy working in a cross matrix structure and driving business results.
You will also manage one Marketing Executive.
This company is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketers to join them on their journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly . If you truly own your deliverables, are looking for an opportunity to shine, and not a 9-5er, then this is the perfect place for you.
Manage a direct report and work together to carry out the following:
• Define, execute, and measure email campaigns, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered.
• Cleanse email databases to maximize results of each email campaign.
• Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
• Develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results in the direct marketing arena.
• Full understanding of the CRM system and accuracy of data
• Build strong relationships and work closely with the Content Marketing and Product Marketing departments to provide engaging content to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• Experience in execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
• Data driven, meticulous, resourceful and efficient
• Good knowledge of excel
• Strong analytical and problem solving orientation
• Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude
• Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, start up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
• Take actions, make decisions, and shape priorities to reflect the organization's strategies and values.
• Identify and maintain productive working relationships with key players, decision makers, and stakeholders’ relevant to own team or function.
• Drive for Results
• Identify more critical and less critical activities.
• Deliver on an end-to-end campaign level
• Use formal procedures and structures for getting things done within the organisation
• Improve customers’ experience by understanding and focusing on what’s important. Measuring the company are doing and driving the necessary actions to improve.
• Build High Performing Team
• Recognise and develop great talent.
• Learn to give continuous feedback, recognise achievement and recommend improvement.
• Innovate for Impact
• Express to the team the value of doing things in new ways
• Continuously assesses and improve processes with the team
• Learns from success and mistakes and apply learnings
• Enable constructive debate by modelling it and promoting it on the team.
• Inspire through Action
• Project a positive image and serve as a role model for others.
• Accept responsibility for your own performance and actions.
Am I describing you and your capabilities??
If so… APPLY NOW!!!
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00
Business Development Manager
£25000.00 - £50000.00
£21000.00 - £25000.00