Technical Support Engineer
Hours per week: 37.50
Salary: £20000.00 - £27000.00
My client is seeking a Senior Desktop Support Engineer to join their already established and growing helpdesk team Nr Portsmouth.
Working in a busy IT Helpdesk and within strict SLAs.
Fast moving & rapidly growing company.
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience of working in a busy helpdesk team.
Boast a track record within 2nd line service desk support,
Previous experience in a team based, customer facing environment
Effectively logging support
Escalating high priority & critical issues to the escalations team
• Windows PC (XP, 2007) platform
• Microsoft Office applications , Intermediate Excel, Word
• Windows server (2003, 2008, 2012) platforms
• Hardware / software build PCs, racks, and other equipment (servers an advantage)
• Knowledge of Routers, Switches, Firewalls and comms
• MS Exchange server
37.5 Hours per week - Mon to Fri
BUPA & Pension after successful probationary period.
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered