Hours per week: 40.00
Salary: £25000.00 - £45000.00
Purpose of Role
Our Client deals with the mis-sale of financial products such as PPI, Packaged Bank Accounts. In Additional we offer a variety of financial services and Products. The Sales Manager role will be to contact prospective customers, building your own pipeline and build a strong relationship and support them throughout their time with us. We have a large data base of customers available for our Client Advisers to action along with further self-generated leads via recommendations. The Sales Manager will be part of a growing team and have the responsibility of supporting and driving sales with the team to achieve an overall target
Key responsibilities for this role include: Sales
With proven sales experience within the Financial Services industry
• Pro- actively look to increase sales with new and existing accounts by coming an expert in your field
• To provide an excellent level of customer experience throughout the process dealing with any queries they may have by phone, email or in writing.
• Ensure that all customer paperwork is chased and return.
• Have a full understanding of the regulatory body legislation that apply to the role and ensure compliance to these standards.
• To generate further sales by increasing own customer base though promotion of recommendations.
• To meet set monthly targets and take responsibility for own performance against those targets.
• Actively promote and data collect for the other financial services which are part of the Company group.
• Manage and develop, the sales team, implementing sales strategies, Increase penetration, improve retention and increase sales.
• Grow the company profile through networking and representing the company.
• Hold morning Buzz meetings with the team to motivate and create new sales techniques
• Report to the Director on a weekly basis, with sales figures and future plans
• Anticipate staff levels in advance to maintain Targets and Sales volumes
• Manage the day to day running of the team including, shift patterns, work productivity
• Have proven experience in Carrying out 1-2-1, Development plans and monitoring productivity and Compliance under Regulatory guidance
• Ability to build rapport with customers and provide excellent customer service throughout the process.
• Self motivated within a hectic sales environment and use own initiative to achieve targets and goals
• Highly organised with time management skills
• Ability to manage a high level customer workload
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work within and manage a team
• Driven to succeed and build a successful team
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
• Two years experience in a sales management environment.
• Financial services experience is essential.
• £25k basic, £45k OTE Uncapped with potential to increase with additional product add on’s
• Company events
• Staff reward events
• Weekday working – 37.5 Hours
• Monday 12.00-8pm
• Tuesday 9.00 – 5.30pm
• Wednesday 09.00- 5.00pm
• Thursday 09.00-5.00pm
• Friday 8.30-4pm
LOOKING FOR WORK?
The job of your dreams or the career you have always hankered after is just a few mouse clicks away - right at your finger-tips.
Benefits to registering:
- Help your chances of getting a job
- Update your information
- Get the latest jobs by email
- Track your applications
- Have your search history remembered
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
£30000.00 - £30000.00
Software Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£30000.00 - £55000.00
£9.23 per Hour
Data Entry Assistant
£0.00 per Hour
£30000.00 - £40000.00